Sunday, June 28, 2009

Malibbu with Mango or Pineapple

After my previous try using Malibu and carrot juice, I decided to try Malibu rum with mango and pineapple. Yupz, one of this blog's readers had suggested Malibu rum with pineapple and I must say that it is a great combination!

Here's the pictures of the drinks. It is a pity that I don't have proper ice crusher equipment and a cocktail shaker or else I am sure the drink will taste better!



Here's the full glass of the drink. Malibu with mango is not as great as Malibu with pineapple though. I think it is because both are sweet in taste and thus lacks the contrast that makes cocktails interesting.



I think Malibu with pineapple is sufficiently good that my dad actually asked about it many days after trying it. :) The proportion is two parts juice and one part rum. Add ice or chill the drink. A can of pineapple juice is actually quite cheap ($0.60 - $0.80) for two servings of cocktail, and so it is great value for money for a home made Malibu cocktail.

No comments:

Popular Posts