Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Free modem... and over-supply of it!

Had just re-contracted my broadband cos the plan looks attractive, i.e. half price for 1 year while the full price is still cheaper than what I'm paying now. One of the freebies is a modem. I was asking the counter staff at the shop if I can change it for other things and he said no. Somemore I gotta sign up for the re-contract online, and surrender a lot of other personal info... hmmm.

I thought to sell off the modem after I got it. BUT.... guess lotsa of other people faces the same issue, and a simple search on www.yahoo.com.sg shows at least 12 other persons selling exactly the same thing! Ebay Singapore shows 4 sellers and there are other websites like singapore.craigslist.com.sg with sellers of the modem too. Haiz... Dun understand why is it that the ISPs can't change the freebies for other stuff... even a simple grocery voucher of $30 is fine for me...zzz. Now there are too many sellers... with folks offering it as low as $15. Majority trying to sell it at $30-$50 range. Irritating...

No comments:

Popular Posts