Tuesday, December 13, 2005

New pics of game...and a few personal words...

Hi folks (those who read my postings...),

It's been two weeks since I last post. Well past two weeks were occupied with things (e.g. exams) and also much personal reflection... like is what I'm doing the 'best' for me kind of question...no answers (well do you expect to have one actually?!?!)...

Here's more pics from my game... played a lot recently... haa

Here's Sun & me in sauna.... hee and here's when we explore the wild cargo cave... the purple creature... hite one is cold eyes ...







And here's when some folks released a Balrog in Kerning... and of course many others died haa

Oh yes, I finally bought a X'mas edition of the maple prepaid card (cost $21 sob)... and set up a stall... manned by Noc ;p child labour yah... then kuey passed some stuff to sell... wonder y she sold her clothes too...so we have a naked kuey ;p maybe she owed loan sharks meso ;p

And I met a new fren today... yappy... a level 74 warrior (guy beside me)!





Oh...Eric disappeared for some time... but tonite he made a guest appearance... haa and sun & I went to meet him ;p

No comments:

Popular Posts