Monday, June 13, 2011

Canned Cocktails - Marks & Spencer

Ever fancy a ready made cocktails to be enjoyed n the comfort of your home? Voila here comes Marks & Spencer's canned cocktails. I saw these nicely designed little cans at the Vicocity and I was wondering what products were these. I was pretty surprise when I saw words like 'Gin & Tonic', 'Cosmo' & 'Bloody Mary' on these cans. There were 5 or more different variety of cocktails.


These little cans cost $9.90 each (cheaper than what one gets at hotel lobbies or bars) and apparently they were packed in Belgium I believe. The Sunday Times (12th June 2011) also has a short para showing these cans of Marks & Spencer cocktails in the Lifestyle section. So one can now enjoy a cocktail party at home, lazing in comfortable couches without any hassle to worry about driving after drinking.

No comments:

Popular Posts