Friday, May 23, 2008

Million Blog List & WikiBlog Directory

Was randomly surfing some blog sites when I encounter one of those 'add to the list' concepts. The two concepts I saw are similar, since both requires the addition of my blog to a list of blogs.

The first was the Million Blog List, and it seems the reason for such a list is to
First off, welcome to the site. It is said that there are over 70,000,000 blogs in existence. This is an experiment to see how long it will take to get 1,000,000 blogs to list themselves on our site. Will it work? We think so. The experiment is to see how long will it take. What do you think? We started April 10th, 2008.
ok...added mine to the list and I'm number 1689. Maybe I can go buy 4D using this number for the coming weekend...then the effort would really mean something if I strike 4D eh? :p

Second list I came across is the WikiBlog Directory. They didn't state the reason for wanting a list of blogs according to countries and topics. I guess the two lists are affiliated to each other, since this WikiBlog Directory actually uses similar wordings, and recommends users to add their blogs to the million blog list. Hmm Wonder what is all these about...

No comments:

Popular Posts