Friday, April 04, 2008

Coffee protects you against many many things!

Muaa haa haa *very evil grin*

Just read this article on BBC News that

Coffee may cut the risk of dementia by blocking the damage cholesterol can inflict on the body, research suggests. The drink has already been linked to a lower risk of Alzheimer's Disease, ... UK experts said it was the "best evidence yet" of coffee's benefits.

Heh now I know why my cholesterol level is at such a healthy level.... it's the 3 cups of coffee that I drink per day! Woo hoo! Coffee stops dementia, block cholesterol's damage on the body, and stops Alzheimer. Such a Wonder Drink isn't it?

Hmm and now that I tried TCC's Cocoa Sunrise, maybe I can make my own, i.e. coffee with fresh orange juice. It taste quite good actually (the TCC version). Caffeine, Vit C, fruits, wonder drugs...all in one. :p

No comments:

Popular Posts