Sunday, January 07, 2007

Singnet Sucks... ahem...

hmmm original 512kbps service plan is slow... but i thought well... 512 is naturally slower and pple pay less importance to it cos we are all focusing on higher speed plans...

so i switched to 1500kbps.... and it is worse...

Used to be that i get slow internet speed resulting in lag when i play online games... lag...not desirable but not fatal (for my online char).... but now that I get the 1500kbps plan... i don't get lag...cos I don't get anything at all!! 3 internet disconnection with 10 minutes...

i did a check... there are 2911 ATM cell header errors... while I'm not a great techie... it is a relative simple thing to check on google what it means. Well...it says when there are traffic congestion then such errors occured...frequent disconnections...

Now it's not due to the earthquake issues, cos I'm playing on a private server of A3 hosted locally in Singapore.... so that simply means there is not enough bandwidth allocated at the ATM switch (at SingNet's end, not my phone line error) that casued the problem? Well... if I'm not correct, then let some techie tell me the info...

zzz...

anyways... yah still cooking... hah... next wld try some pork chop with button mushroom... heh heh (thanks sunflower for the encouragement!) ahem... :p

No comments:

Popular Posts