Monday, January 09, 2006

Wow! If next time my wife would also do such a thing...

Recently I was chatting with my colleague and realised these things...

a) She would drive home everyday, rest a while, then drive to her husband's workplace and pick up her husband from work...

b) When she was pregnant then, she still carries the food from the kitchen to her husband working in the room, cos if not her husband might forget to eat the food...

c) She would wait for her husband in the morning (cases of up to 40 minutes late), even when she would be late for work...


Wow... bet next time when I got a wife, my wife would never do such things for me....for a start I would be the driver....sigh... If I'm going to be late, then I better pay for her taxi fees...

Hmmm we see how...

No comments:

Popular Posts