Monday, September 19, 2005

Bintan trip

Went Bintan last Thurs & Fri. Overall a pleasant trip, especially how we finished the 6 bottles (plus 3 bottles of Corona) of wine. Lucky these are not too expensive wines, else the way we drank it (and spilled it on my bed!!) would surely cause 'wallet ache'...

Went swimming, an activity I've not done for ages... which made me realised how unused are some of my muscles (yah i do have them...somewhere). Swimming too has another drawback... it immediately exposed how 'white' am I. Sigh it's a good thing they never noticed the spare tyre that I have since the 'whiteness' distracted everyone immediately. Folks were playing various tyes of games, and of course earning all types of bruises....

A relaxing trip, especially enjoy the beach too. Makes me wonder... if I can live just like that for the rest of my life...would I? I don't think so,... y? Cos well...too much of good things is not good.
Would you want to live in such a place for the rest of your life? Maybe...but then... that means the person would be no different compared to the small shellfish living on the nice shore.... hmmm...

No comments:

Popular Posts