Saturday, November 25, 2023

Amazing Starbucks at Home Capsule Sales for Black Friday

Black Friday sale is often a time to buy coffee related items, including capsules that I used for my Nespresso machine. I usually hunt for the coffee capsules on Lazada and of course this means getting all the vouchers and planning the purchase process. 

The purchase was quite seamless, and I'm amazed at how fast the capsules arrived at my place. As usual, we would add the different combinations and such to the cart by Thursday evening. Straight after mid-night, and entering the actual Black Friday itself, I selected and cart out the purchase within 30mins, i.e. 1230am 24th Nov. Below is a pic of my selection that included the seasonal special of Starbucks' Toffee Nut.

Selection of Package on Lazada.

Amazingly I received my package this evening (Saturday evening), i.e. a short span of less than 2 days  (including a Saturday) from placing the order around 1230am Friday to the receipt of the package by Saturday evening! With the different discounts and such (price above was before vouchers discount), I've paid only $74.89. This worked out to be $6.24 per tube of 10 capsules, which is way cheaper than usual price at marts.

Starbucks Coffee Capsules & Mugs

Above is the picture of the package, nicely packed and with the 2 freebies of Starbucks Festive Mugs. I will try the Toffee Nut selection by tonight and see how it goes. The packers are quite careful with the fragile mugs, and they were actually wrapped tightly in bubble wraps. See the picture below.

Starbucks Festive Mug






No comments:

Popular Posts