Monday, April 16, 2007

Gender Confusion by Computer

zzz....zzzz.... saw this interesting site from my sis's blog: www.myheritage.com
so I went and try... and the much touted engine... haiz... put me as resembling girls....zzzz wah...

zzzz....zzz...zz...z...z haiz. i tried 3 photos... taken at different points in time (one from 4 years back, 1 from 2 years back, 1 from my handphone, 2 mths back). All similar results in the sense
that i resemble more female celebs than male celebs...zzz...zz...z can't sleep tonite le

o.k. post the thing above here... (my face blacked out of course)... this is the one where the % resemblance is the highest... sigh... dunno how the face recognition engine works... but maybe i better go get more sun.

edit: o.k... i went and tried another photo... from Europe trip... and ... haiz

Popular Posts