Monday, November 27, 2006

Room Cleaning... guilt and spiders...

heh was on leave last week and spent quite some time cleaning my room... then I bought a plastic container to keep books and the container is kept under my bed...

hmm didn't do this room cleaning for past 2-3 years... and quite amazed by the layer of dust on the books and other stuff... haiz... and more amazed by the number of spiders living under my bed and behind the books... i think got a few generations of spiders there... from the dried out bodies and living ones ( i squashed them... dun ask how)... i think all in all got a few hundreds of them... eeks... sleeping on top of spiders... haiz

then... my parents notice my cleaning... and today while I'm at work... they finished up the rest of cleaning!! Ahhh.... that makes me feel quite guilty actually... cos u really have to spend a few hours doing that.... haiz...and they also wiped my table... cleaning the dust... sigh...o.k. these are what I planned to do next weekend when I'm on leave again de k? A bit at a time mah...

Was sorting out the old stuff and realised I got a stack of greeting cards... still remember those days where we spent time writing greeting cards to friends? That was like what, 10 years ago? kekeke... threw some away... kept the rest... esp those with plenty of words on it... sorting thru the cards let me remember some old friends... many whom I'm no longer in contact with... oh well... that's life I guess...

I actually spent time ( last time) doing up cards k? 1 failure product which i kept.... i found it... and here's the pic... exact date of creation cannot remember le... my artwork... not great.. but well...








Then was sorting thru other stuff... and found those research works done during Science Research Programme... hmmm some hardness testing (to be exact: Hardness Testing of Tungsten Carbide Cobalt) thingy... chim right? lolz... oh well...old stuff...

tommorrow wld need to buy 2 new boxes... 1 to keep my stuff... the other to keep whatever that my parents packed out of the room... now my room less cluttered... but well... still got my bookshelf...o.k. next weekend.... sigh... stupid spiders...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaahhhh..ur room needs a few hours to clean....erhm...okok...can tell how long since you last clean your room. =P

Haha...my bestest frd and I wrote one box of letters to each other during jc...those were the times, and we both still kept them. Hehe...all our bu ke kao ren secrets all in each others hands...can be used for blackmailing occasionally. :D

Sunflower said...

eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk Spider!

Popular Posts