Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Got Car...

yah got a car... own car...so can drive now... but...driving like very stressful leh...guess cos I didn't know the road that well. Hmmm road terror now, anyhow cut lanes without proper signals... muaa haa haa. Hmmm sigh...see when I can 'pass' the newbie stage so that I can drive out...sigh...some time more i guess. Haiz... but I think I can drive to Siglap area (can come back via Geylang side right?), NUS (I dunno how to go home from there) ... and nearby my place. Tried going to AMK...very confusing place kekeke... and Bukit Batok also confusing... have to spend time read roadmaps....

Then realised that the road got many terrors... pple who anyhow honk. Sigh...wanna go faster then cut my lane lah...no need to honk me mah... honk also no use right... i oni 70...at most go 80km/h... he wanna go faster...take my right lane lor... lolz.

Long time didn't blog... didn't blog cos partly internet down for 1 week plus. ISP repair man came... and said some external circuit spoilt. Sigh...end up 1 week plus no internet...very bad. But after he repaired it, my internet speed improved... now... shld I still change ISP by year end?

No comments:

Popular Posts