Saturday, April 22, 2006

Frown, smile or smack?

Copied this from a friend's msn msg:
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 muscles to smile, and only 4 to raise my hand and smack you.

Lolz.... not sure if the facts are right, but it does points to the fact that sometimes when diplomancy fails, force is still the simplest method.

Having said that, I dun really know this friend of mine. Known the person from Gunbound then, and later msn, and haven't chat for like 6 months? Sometimes it does makes me wonder, a virtual cyber fren is someone whom you can talk a lot to, but also someone whom you can forget and not contact easily too. Such friendship that builds on cyber intangible links could be very strong at that moment, but lack endurance. Hmm though I must say my Maple guild mates have built quite a strong bond, and there are times when I just log in the game to chat with them.

Perhaps it does only require 4 muscles to smack a person, but truly the energy required to agonise over such a decision surely does not warrant such action.

slppy.... withdrawal from lack of new Bleach episodes.... haiz.

No comments:

Popular Posts