Friday, October 07, 2005

Sprained my back...

I must be getting old le... sprained my back yesterday without even knowing it...
pushing some stuff at 930am, then at 1030am when i stood up and walked, i felt a sudden pain at my back... nearly paralysed me.

So comical, that my colleague who is pregnant, walked faster than me... haa. Must be i getting old le. So comical that pple got to wait at the lift for me as i use the umbrella to slowly make my way to the lift. Folks must be wondering what is this guy doing ;p

The doc gave a jab, but insufficient, and so i took some pills and slept at the clinic for a while. Then my two kind colleagues send me home. First time i need someone to send me home, even when i'm dead drunk, i could still make my way back, but this time... :(

O.k. when i fully recovered i shld exercise more... now, can't even bend or walk fast.... dunno how long it wld take before i can recover fully....

No comments:

Popular Posts