Extremely excited about the Pokemon KFC collaboration in Singapore - 5 KFC outlets would be transformed into "gyms" both in real life as well as in Pokemon Go game, while other KFC outlets would be a Pokestop. There are other activities e.g. TCG tutorials and merchandise too as part of this collaboration.
These 5 KFC outlets would become "gyms" of different elements. I took a trip down to 2 of them - Ghost Gym at CompassOne, and Water Gym at Serangoon Nex. For PoGo players, spinning these gyms would also give you special "gifts" commemorating this collab. I guess I am happy that there are more gyms with more raids and generally more Pokemon related activities.
 |
| Ghost Gym CompassOne |
 |
| Water Gym Serangoon Nex |
 |
| Water Gym Serangoon Nex |
KFC is also selling Pokemon merchandise, although I think I might be too old to use these stuff. Nonetheless I bought more KFC food stuff, including their Nanban burger and fries (plus the usual fried chicken and such). The food boxes came with Pokemon print but was too oily to be cleaned and kept.
 |
| KFC Pokemon Pouch |
The collaboration will run till sometime end Sep I think, at least after the various TCG tutorials. Was tempted to sign up for the TCG tutorials but again I guess I would be awkward to be the senior among the many kids there. Maybe I would pop by just to take a look, and buy more fried chicken.
 |
| Gengar |
 |
| Mimikyu |
Oh by the way, there would be more Pokemon related activities and events - The World Championship 2027 will be held in Singapore, mid-August 2027! Am looking forward to the event and the associated promo activities as well as the many merchandise for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment